This page was created for everyone who wants to help with supporting Tohoshinki in all countries, where it is hard to make some asian artist well known. If you think, that DBSK are something special join us!
Anyway - we are not in contact with TVXQ members or their management. All activities here are from our own will.

6/5/10

Asian Supporters

I received first joining request from asian fan today. I was wondering what will I do, 'cause thise page was created to promote TVXQ in non-asian countries, but I decided I will create groups for asian countries too ^^ Maybe they can't help us with active promoting in other continents, but they still can share with us their ideas, tips etc.

So, asian supporters who wants TVXQ to be known worldwide, you're welcome!... Do you have something to share with us? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment