This page was created for everyone who wants to help with supporting Tohoshinki in all countries, where it is hard to make some asian artist well known. If you think, that DBSK are something special join us!
Anyway - we are not in contact with TVXQ members or their management. All activities here are from our own will.

3/31/11

Help with the project!



Well, as you probably noticed, this project was "stopped" for a long time. The reason is that I am here alone as well as with many other projects and day is too short for me to keep everything going on.

BUT I don't intend on closing this page. I would really love to continue, even when TVXQ are two groups now. I would really love to get those groups well known in our countries, so we could easily get their goods, albums and probably, once, we could finally see their show somewhere around our area.

But I really can't do it alone. If anyone of you intend to helo me, please contact me. All kinds of help are welcome! If you have an idea how to helo me with the project, e-mail me (on: tvxqworldwide@gmail.com). Even if you would like to take main care about this page, I will accept it. I actually seek for someone, who will "take my place".

If you want to be TVXQ WorldWide admin, contact me! There are no special conditions. Only to speak English, To love TVXQ and to have good will with promoting them. And of course to have common sense (I mean no stupid posts and rumors and such)

Every help, every single person - this project needs you!

No comments:

Post a Comment