This page was created for everyone who wants to help with supporting Tohoshinki in all countries, where it is hard to make some asian artist well known. If you think, that DBSK are something special join us!
Anyway - we are not in contact with TVXQ members or their management. All activities here are from our own will.

8/8/10

2nd contact person! Chile - Stephanie Sazo T

I am so sorry for lacking of posting nowadays... I was really SO busy! But I am back now and am going to post articles like crazy ;) I have lots of things to share with you. Well, at first, let me finally introduce you the 2nd CONTACT PERSON! Here is our little interview:

At the begin, please, could you tell us your real name and something little about you?
Well, my name is Stephanie Eileen Sazo Thieme. I'm 21 years old. I'm a student. I study translation english-spanish.

Okay, since now you are an official member of TVXQ WorldWide stuff. Where did you find out about our project?
Mmm... Since 8 June, 2010. I found your project cause' I'm a member of a forum called Rising Sun. And there are many information about it.

You told me that you are a member of dancing group. Your group dances to TVXQ and other Korean songs, right? Can you tell us something about your group? And - is it only for fun created by you or your friend or is it organized group with teacher?
First time we joined together in Balloons fan club and we decided to create a dance group (on October 18, 2008) cause’ we wanted to dance all tvxq’s songs, but then we also started to dance other Korean groups. Last Saturday and Sunday (on July 17, 2010 & July 18, 2010) we had two performances & we won the first place :P




You also had a meeting with the embassy of Korea including some big show. Can you tell us something about it too? And how did it happen? Did you contact the embassy or They contacted you?
Well, here in my city there’s the Chile-Asia Culture Centre (Centro Cultural Chile-Asia) and they contacted the embassy of Korea. Last year (August 30) the manager of the Korean embassy came to my city and he announced that in October there would be an event in Santiago (the capital of Chile) called “Noche de la cultura Coreana” (you can watch videos on youtube with this name if you want :D)

You sent me a link to a Balloons fanclub. It’s fanclub of TVXQ in Chile, right? Do you have some fanclub activities, meetings etc.?
Yes, but I didn’t go cause’ I don’t have time to participate in “extra-activities” and also because sometimes the meetings are in other cities.

So, the last one: do you have any idea for TVXQ WorldWide? How our supporters can promote TVXQ in their countries? Or any tip to our pages? Something missing here etc?
I think you can do some events where you can sell tickets (to get money), food, posters of TVXQ, you can do competitions where you can give awards, etc… (Dance competition it is good)

Thank you Stephanie! I´m glad I can greet you like an official TVXQ WW stuff since now on^^
And about your idea of doing events - thats really good one! But if we want to sell something, at first we´d have to make a company with permission for selling stuff and if we´d like to sell things with TVXQ, I think we´d need some permission from Avex or some advertising company - something like - we´d need to become an official project I think. Well I can say - we really ARE trying for this! We are contacting as many ppl as we just can, but noone aswers... We will continue :) If anyone know how to contact Avex or someone who could help us with this issue, please let me know, ´cause we are trying for months with no response...

Well guys - say hi to Stephanie -.^

No comments:

Post a Comment