This page was created for everyone who wants to help with supporting Tohoshinki in all countries, where it is hard to make some asian artist well known. If you think, that DBSK are something special join us!
Anyway - we are not in contact with TVXQ members or their management. All activities here are from our own will.

8/10/10

URGENT PETITION SM TOWN!

I am SO SORRY I am posting it SO late... Anyway... Hope to the end right? Maybe we still can help ^^
I received this e-mail. Please guys, read it and maybe someone could help...

THIS IS THE MAIL I GOT:

Hello, my name is Viridiana García. Im from Querétaro, México and Im writing to you guys because I know you can help. I really hope you do.
I was on youtube and by coincidence me and my friend Paola found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed_2m6APit4

He is a guy from Austin, Texas and he really wants to go to the SM TOWN LIVE this September 4 in Los Angeles but he has a disability which makes the traveling very complicated and expensive. He (as you can hear in the video) is looking for people to help him make his dream come true. I know it is difficult, I myself cant help him even though me and 2 more friends are going to the concert. We dont have money to help him. But we know that if we work together in this, we can do something amazing for this guy. After all, we all have the same dream.

Im asking you guys to help me to spread the video so that maybe some company or people can help him. Or even we could make a money collect to help him... the best would be to make SM ENTERTAINMENT watch the video. Im sure there is something we can do.

PLEASE HELP HIM
His name is Nick, he is from Austin, Texas and his email accounts are: nick_nwo@hotmail.com or starlight@grandecom.net

No comments:

Post a Comment